With a network of more than 270 offices and over 4,000 employees across five continents, Savino Del Bene is a leading freight forwarding company and we are currently looking for an Inside Sales Specialist to join our growing team in Stockholm.
The Inside Sales Specialist will report to the Sales Manager by closely monitoring new volume growth opportunities and accounts in the pipeline, assisting with onboarding of new accounts, acting as the client’s advocate, increasing customer satisfaction and identifying customer needs.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Relates to customers and understands their need
- Act as the liaison between customers, sales and operations
- Assists customers in pre-sales and after-sales by phone and email
- Prepare and process quotations through the use of business tools in support of the commercial function
- Fills out the documentation and follows the billing
- Sets up and maintains account information in the CRM/Webportal
- Resolve customer issues such as (but not limited to) receivables, terms, pricing, contracts, etc.
- Assist and guide operational departments in resolving problems pertaining to logistical issues such as (but not limited to) scheduling, cargo damage, misrouted freight, significant delays, etc.
- Previous experience as an operative in international shipments (+2 years)
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level)
- Good knowledge of the Office package (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Negotiating skills
- Good interpersonal skills, flexibility and proactivity
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Forte predisposition to teamwork
Salary: Competitive compensation depending on experience
Start Date: preferred start date August, 2021
Please apply on LinkedIn
At Savino Del Bene, you will join one of the world’s leading freight forwarders, focusing on excellence and customization of the services. You will be part of a global team where learning and career opportunities match with a friendly and human-centered environment.
Who we are:
Savino Del Bene is a multinational group of companies operating worldwide in international shipments and logistics support services. Established in Florence in the early twentieth century, over the decades the company has grown and specialized to reach its actual position as the largest Italian shipping company, in the top-20 at a worldwide level and has enjoyed considerable growth year over year throughout Asia, North America and Europe. The company manages air, sea, and land transport services through established relationships with the best carriers. When requested, it offers tailor-made logistics solutions for the shipment and distribution of any type of merchandise