With more than 285 offices and over 4,400 employees globally, Savino Del Bene is one of the leading global logistics company that offers import, export, customs brokerage services and warehousing third party solutions.
We are currently looking for an energetic and well-rounded Ocean Export Specialist in London to join our growing team.
Essential Job Functions:
As an Ocean Export Specialist you will have experience in handling all processes involved in ocean export shipments from inception through to final destination delivery, covering FCL and LCL shipments. You are confident in your ability to review and streamline shipping and transportation processes. You will have up to date knowledge on documentation and customs procedures.
You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are able to liaise with all relevant parties to ensure that customer expectations are met during the movement of cargo.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in an ocean export role
- Must be able to work on a shipment from first booking through to final delivery
- Highly focused and accurate with an uncompromising eye for detail
- Level D security clearance preferred
- You are required to have an excellent level of literacy and numeracy
- Communicate accurately and in a fast paced, teamwork environment
- Computer literate and able to adapt to using in-house computer systems
- Flexibility and adaptability to constantly changing conditions
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to use your own initiative
- Hands-on approach and can-do attitude
- Good network within ocean carrier and transportation organizations
At Savino Del Bene, you will join one of the world’s leading freight forwarders, focusing on excellence and customization of the services. You will be part of a global team where learning and career opportunities match with a friendly and human-centered environment.
Who we are:
Savino Del Bene is a multinational group of companies operating worldwide in international shipments and logistics support services. Established in Florence in the early twentieth century, over the decades the company has grown and specialized to reach its actual position as the largest Italian shipping company, in the top-20 at a worldwide level and has enjoyed considerable growth year over year throughout Asia, North America and Europe. The company manages air, sea, and land transport services through established relationships with the best carriers. When requested, it offers tailor-made logistics solutions for the shipment and distribution of any type of merchandise.
Our office in UK has been opened in 1994 and has approximately 40 employees. It operates in freight forwarding (ocean- & airfreight) and Logistics.
To apply: send you resume to Grant Crews firstname.lastname@example.org