As an Assistant Inside Sales/Operations executives you will interact with potential and existing customers through emails, telephone calls, and live website chats to persuade them to purchase companies’ products and services. The position requires an ability to handle multiple tasks under strict deadlines, good judgment, dependable and a professional, supportive attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate qualified leads and create suitable quotes
- Win, retain and develop customers through telephone calls, emails.
- Generate new sales leads
- Maintain and develop relationship with customers through constant contact
- Achieve sales targets and business objectives
- Partner internally with other departments to grow the business.
- Act as a liaison officer between the sales and operations departments.
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in similar position or related areas in International Freight Forwarding industry
- Strong Skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team-oriented, professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong organizations skills
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
At Savino Del Bene you will join one of the world’s leading freight forwarders, focusing on excellence and customization of the services. You will be part of a global team where learning and career opportunities match with a friendly and human-centered environment.
Additional Information: The Position is based in Ghana, Tema
Who we are: Savino Del Bene is a global freight forwarding company specialized in the field of international freight forwarding and logistics, with a network of more than 280 offices and over 4400 employees across the 5 continents. Established in Florence in the early twentieth century, over the decades the company has grown and specialized to reach its actual position as the largest Italian shipping company, in the top-20 at a worldwide level.
Our fast growing and dynamic office in Ghana was opened in 2010, and it’s made up of team with over a decade experience in freight forwarding providing customized freight forwarding solutions to each clients.
To apply send your resume to Giorgio Gavardi at Giorgio.firstname.lastname@example.org