The Sales Coordinator will provide support to the Sales and Marketing department through a variety of related responsibilities. The position requires an ability to handle multiple tasks under strict deadlines, highly motivated, dependable, performance driven and hardworking individual with a good judgment and a professional supportive attitude.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate, win, retain and develop customers through sales activity
- Maintain and develop relationship with customers through constant follow-ups.
- Achieve sales targets and business objectives
- Constantly update and keep track of sales activities (i.e., CRM documentation, sales reports)
- Has the ability to liaise with other departments to grow the business.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining a good professional attitude
- Presenting sales solutions to key decision makers to enhance decision making.
Skills and Experiences Required:
- 5+ years of experience in similar position or related areas in Freight Forwarding industry
- Existing customer portfolio will be an added advantage.
- Strong Skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and verbal communication and great attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team-oriented, professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong organizations and interpersonal skills
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
At Savino Del Bene you will join one of the world’s leading freight forwarders, focusing on excellence and customization of the services. You will be part of a global team where learning and career opportunities match with a friendly and human-centered environment.
Additional Information: The Position is based in Ghana, Tema
Who we are: Savino Del Bene is a global freight forwarding company specialized in the field of international freight forwarding and logistics, with a network of more than 280 offices and over 4400 employees across the 5 continents. Established in Florence in the early twentieth century, over the decades the company has grown and specialized to reach its actual position as the largest Italian shipping company, in the top-20 at a worldwide level.
Our fast growing and dynamic office in Ghana was opened in 2010, and it’s made up of team with over a decade experience in freight forwarding providing customized freight forwarding solutions to each clients.
To apply send your resume to Nana Ampaw Oduro: email@example.com