Savino Del Bene is looking for a Senior Sales Representative to strengthen the sales team in its Dubai Subsidiary.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build strong relationship with customer to ensure a long-standing business partnership.
- Generate new sales leads using company provided resources as well as from your own development.
- Communicate, support and co-ordinate specific customer requirements (including RFQ’s) within the organization.
- Meet or exceed sales targets and business objectives as determined by the company.
- Keep track of sales activities (i.e. CRM documentation, presentations, sales reports) on a regular basis.
- Manage regular customer and internal reports, presentations and materials, ideally on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Partner internally with other functions to grow the business.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in international freight forwarding sales.
- Ability to build strong relationships, both internally and externally.
- Outstanding performance in closing deals.
- Ability to obtain an in-depth understanding of the diverse needs of each client.
- Proactivity, ability to take ownership and willingness to go the extra mile for customers.
- A team player with a professional attitude and work ethic.
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Strong strategic and data analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Driver’s license and the ability to travel in assigned territory.
At Savino Del Bene you will join one of the world’s leading freight forwarders, focusing on excellence and customization of the services. You will be part of a global team where learning and career opportunities match with a friendly and human-centered environment.
The position covers the Dubai area.
Who we are:
Savino Del Bene is a global company operating in international shipments and logistics support services. Established in Florence in the early twentieth century, over the decades the company has grown and specialized to reach its actual position as the largest Italian shipping company, in the top-20 at a worldwide level. With a network of more than 280 offices and over 4,400 employees across the five continents, the company manages air, sea, and land transport services through established relationships with the best carriers. When requested, it offers tailor-made logistics solutions for the shipment and distribution of any type of merchandise.
Application to be sent to Tomy Oliver, Savino Del Bene – Dubai email@example.com