Savino Del Bene is looking for a Senior Sales Representative to strengthen the sales team in its branch in Santo Domingo.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Win, retain and develop customers through sales activity
- Generate new sales leads using company provided resources as well as from your own development
- Maintain and develop relationship with customers through constant contact
- Achieve sales targets and business objectives
- Keep track of sales activities (i.e. CRM documentation, sales reports)
- Partner internally with other functions to grow the business
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in international freight forwarding sales (3+ years). Experience in import/export operations will be considered a plus.
- A./B.Sc. degree preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships, both internally and externally
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to obtain an in-depth understanding of the diverse needs of each client
- Proactivity, ability to take ownership, willingness to go the extra-mile for customers and build long-term relationships
- Driver’s license and the ability to travel in assigned territory
- Fluent in Spanish and English
At Savino Del Bene you will join one of the world’s leading freight forwarders, focusing on excellence and customization of the services. You will be part of a global team where learning and career opportunities match with a friendly and human-centered environment.
The position itself is based in Santo Domingo. You will be responsible for (potential) customers in a defined area and for the development of these.
Who we are:
Savino Del Bene is a global company operating in international shipments and logistics support services. Established in Florence in the early twentieth century, over the decades the company has grown and specialized to reach its actual position as the largest Italian shipping company, in the top-20 at a worldwide level. With a network of more than 290 offices and 4,700 employees across the five continents, the company manages air, sea, and land transport services through established relationships with the best carriers. When requested, it offers tailor-made logistics solutions for the shipment and distribution of any type of goods.
send your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org