We are currently looking for an energetic and well-rounded Finance Manager who will join our Management Team of Savino Del Bene GmbH, located in Hamburg.
Reporting to the Managing Director and to the Group CFO, the Finance Manager will be part of Savino Del Bene that is operating worldwide in the freight forwarding and logistics sector with a global turnover reaching approx. 3 billion Euros. With a network of more than 290 offices and over 4,500 employees across the five continents, the company manages air, sea, rail and land transport services through established relationships with the best carriers.
Objectives of the role
- Manage accounting, treasury and administration
- Manage the daily operations of the accounting department including month and end-year process, AP/AR, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities
- Produce timely accurate financial reports and analysis, such as: profit and loss, balance sheet, monthly/quarterly/yearly financial statements, budget
- Liaise with external auditors, consultants and other third parties
- Monitor core business revenues and expenses
- Treasury management
- Manage fiscal reporting
- Monitor changes in financial and administrative regulations
- Master Degree in Administration, Accounting or similar bachelor’s degree
- Experience (4+ years) in similar roles. A working experience in freight forwarding/logistics is preferable.
- Knowledge of local fiscal regulation (VAT, VAT withholding tax, reverse charge, corporate taxes, etc.)
- Experience with IFRS (preferable)
- Knowledge of local accounting principles
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office packages (Excel)
- Excellent analytical skills and accuracy
- Communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility in a challenging environment
- Multicultural skills
The position is based in Hamburg.
At Savino Del Bene you will join one of the world’s leading freight forwarders, focusing on excellence and customization of the services. You will be part of a global team where learning and career opportunities match with a friendly and human-centered environment.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com