Savino Del Bene is looking for an Accounting Manager who will be responsible of all accounting aspects of its new Israel subsidiary. The position reports to the Country Manager and to the group CFO.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
• Manage accounting, treasury and administration
• Manage the daily operations of the accounting department including month and end-year process, AP/AR, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll
• Produce timely accurate financial reports and analysis, such as: profit and loss, balance sheet, monthly/quarterly/yearly financial statements, budget
• Liaise with external auditors, tax and payroll consultants and other third parties
• Monitor core business revenues and expenses
• Treasury management
• Monitor changes in financial and administrative regulations
• Master Degree in Administration, Accounting or similar bachelor’s degree
• Experience (4+ years) in similar roles. A working experience in freight forwarding/logistics is preferable.
• Knowledge of local fiscal regulation (VAT, VAT withholding tax, reverse charge, corporate taxes, etc.)
• Experience with IFRS (preferable)
• Knowledge of local accounting principles
• Fluency in Hebrew and English, spoken and written
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office packages (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Excellent analytical skills and accuracy
• Communication skills
• Adaptability and flexibility in a challenging environment
• Multicultural skills
At Savino Del Bene you will join one of the world’s leading freight forwarders, focusing on excellence and customization of the services. You will be part of a global team where learning and career opportunities match with a friendly and human-centered environment.
The position is based in Lod (Israel)
Send your complete CV to email@example.com