Savino Del Bene is looking for a Junior Sales Representative to strengthen the sales team in its Taiwanese subsidiary.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
- Forming a domestic customer base by scheduling, cold calling, traveling to and attempting customer appointments within your territory, issuing quotes, preparing bids and making formal presentations to prospective customers.
- Developing relationships with customers and generating new business.
- Soliciting Savino Del Bene’s services which include Ocean and Air Import, Ocean and Air Export, Distribution and Warehousing, LTL Transportation, Cargo Insurance and Customs Brokerage.
- Meeting monthly targets given by Sales Management.
- Maintaining constant communication with the Operations/Customer Service departments and overseas offices.
- Assisting the Accounts Receivable department with tracking payments from customer base.
Skills and experience required:
- Must have 2+ years’ experience in Freight Forwarding/Logistics and, at least one-year field sales experience. Candidates who are in touch with an existing, significant customer base will be preferred.
- BA degree preferred
- Sales and Customer Service skills
- The ability to learn quickly and work efficiently
- Good organizational skills as this position requires working with multiple departments and following up with clients and prospects.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Driver’s license and the ability to travel in assigned territory
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
At Savino Del Bene you will join one of the world’s leading freight forwarders, focusing on excellence and customization of the services. You will be part of a global team where learning and career opportunities match with a friendly and human-centered environment.
The position is based in the Taipei area (Taiwan)
Send your complete CV at email@example.com