Savino Del Bene is looking for a Senior Sales Representative to strengthen the sales team in its South Korean subsidiary.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Win, retain and develop customers through sales activity
- Generate new sales leads using company provided resources as well as from your own development
- Maintain and develop relationship with customers through constant contact
- Achieve sales targets and business objectives
- Keep track of sales activities (i.e. CRM documentation, sales reports)
- Partner internally with other functions to grow the business
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years of experience in international freight forwarding sales. Experience in import/export operations is considered a plus.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships, both internally and externally
- Proven track record of success in freight forwarding sales
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to obtain an in-depth understanding of the diverse needs of each client
- Proactivity, ability to take ownership, willingness to go the extra mile for customers and build long term relationships
- Driver’s license and the ability to travel in assigned territory
- Fluent in Korean and English. Knowledge of Italian language is considered a plus.
At Savino Del Bene you will join one of the world’s leading freight forwarders, focusing on excellence and customization of the services. You will be part of a global team where learning and career opportunities match with a friendly and human-centered environment.
The position is based in the Seoul area (South Korea).
Send your complete CV at firstname.lastname@example.org