Savino Del Bene, among the top-20 global freight forwarders, is looking for a Business Development Executive based in Austria to expand its business in Central Europe (Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Hungary).
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Win, retain and develop customers through sales activity of import/export services, sea/air/truck or collateral services
- Generate new sales leads using company provided resources as well as from your own development
- Maintain and develop relationship with existing customers through constant contact
- Provide pre- and after-sales customer support
- Achieve sales targets and business objectives
- Keep track of sales activities (i.e. CRM documentation, sales reports)
- Partner internally with other functions to grow the business
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years of experience in international freight forwarding sales. Experience in import/export operations is considered a plus.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships, both internally and externally
- Proven track record of success in freight forwarding sales
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to obtain an in-depth understanding of the diverse needs of each client
- Proactivity, ability to take ownership, willingness to go the extra mile for customers and build long term relationships
- Driver’s license and the ability to travel frequently in assigned territory
- Fluent in German and English. Knowledge of Italian language is considered a plus.
At Savino Del Bene you will join one of the world’s leading freight forwarders, focusing on excellence and customization of the services. You will be part of a global team where learning and career opportunities match with a friendly and human-centered environment.
The position is based in the Vienna Region working remotely.
Send your complete CV at email@example.com
Who we are:
Savino Del Bene is a global company operating in international shipments and logistics support services. Established in Florence in the early twentieth century, over the decades the company has grown and specialized to reach its actual position as the largest Italian shipping company, in the top-20 at a worldwide level. With a network of more than 280 offices and over 4,400 employees across the five continents, the company manages air, sea, and land transport services through established relationships with the best carriers. When requested, it offers tailor-made logistics solutions for the shipment and distribution of any type of merchandise.