Savino Del Bene is looking for a Junior Sales Representative to strengthen the sales team in its South Korean subsidiary.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
• Win, retain and develop customers through sales activity
• Generate new sales leads using company provided resources as well as from your own development
• Maintain and develop relationship with customers through constant contact
• Achieve sales targets and business objectives
• Keep track of sales activities (i.e. CRM documentation, sales reports)
• Partner internally with other functions to grow the business
Skills and experience required:
• Must have 2+ years’ experience in Freight Forwarding/Logistics and, at least one-year field sales experience.
• BA degree preferred
• Sales and Customer Service skills
• The ability to learn quickly and work efficiently
• Good organizational skills as this position requires working with multiple departments and following up with clients and prospects.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Driver’s license and the ability to travel in assigned territory
• Fluency in Korean and English.
At Savino Del Bene you will join one of the world’s leading freight forwarders, focusing on excellence and customization of the services. You will be part of a global team where learning and career opportunities match with a friendly and human-centered environment.
The position is based in the Seoul area (South Korea)
Send your complete CV at email@example.com