With a network of more than 280 offices and over 4,000 employees across five continents, Savino Del Bene is a leading freight forwarding Company. We are currently looking for an Ocean Export Specialist to join our team in our Seoul office. We are looking for a motivated and passionate candidate to become part of our high paced, professional Ocean export team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive, review, and process export documentation for accounts
- Ensure documentation is accurately processed, distributed and released to carrier, customers and agents in a timely manner.
- Obtain and create quotes for shipments and source best method of transportation.
- Communicate with overseas agents to ensure proper pre-alerts and documentation.
- Continue to explore different options to reduce cost and increase revenues.
- Track and trace shipment and provide updates to clients and sales.
- Uphold a strong and professional relationship with ocean intermediaries, transportation agencies and sales.
- Demonstrate an emphasis on customer satisfaction per company policy.
- Maintain shipment files and ensure billing is completed within a timely fashion.
- Assist as backup for alternate accounts.
- Monthly closing
- Support team leader
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of the Export Regulations or other government agency regulations that govern exports.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills in Korean and English language
- Commitment to teamwork with all other functional areas
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) Internet and windows
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Must possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to grasp extensive knowledge while dealing with a variety of people.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions.
- Must have the ability to compose letters, memos, emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely.
- Be able to present one’s self in a highly cooperative and professional manner when meeting both internal and external customers and vendors face to face.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years of experience in Ocean Export Cargo in freight forwarding companies or export agencies
Send your complete CV at email@example.com