Trainee Freight Forwarding – (Internship-potential growth)
Savino Del Bene is seeking a Trainee in Freight Forwarding who will report to the Country Manager who is responsible for Finland.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company services air- & oceanfreight
- Accurately recording details of customers’ requirements
- Booking appointments for the sales
- Generating promising leads worldwide
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encouraging appointments with sales
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company’s and services air-& oceanfreight to be able to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences
- Continually meeting or exceeding targets with respect to call volume and sales
- Building up a pool of (potential) customers with a focus on growth within the company
- Keep track of sales activities (i.e. CRM documentation, sales reports)
- Partner internally with other functions to grow the business
- Back-up office tasks such as supporting the operations and pricing for air- & oceanfreight & desk sales
Skills and experience required:
- A. degree preferred, preferably in Logistics or any related subject
- Communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently
- Good organizational skills as this position requires working with multiple departments worldwide and following up with clients and prospects
- Fluency in Finnishand English
At Savino Del Bene you will join one of the world’s leading freight forwarders, focusing on excellence and customization of the services. You will be part of a global team where learning and career opportunities match with a friendly and human-centered environment.
The position is based in the Helsinki area (Finland).
We are offering a paid internship with a potential to grow into a full-time position.
Who we are:
Savino Del Bene is a multinational company operating worldwide in international shipments and logistics support services. Established in Florence in the early twentieth century, over the decades the company has grown and specialized to reach its actual position as the largest Italian shipping company, in the top-20 at a worldwide level. With a network of more than 280 offices and over 4,400 employees across the five continents, the company manages air, sea, and land transport services through established relationships with the best carriers. It offers tailor-made logistics solutions for the shipment and distribution of any type of merchandise.
Our office with a presence in the area of Helsinki has been opened in 2017. It operates in freight forwarding (ocean- & airfreight).
Send your complete CV at email@example.com